Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ACTE manqué

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose or topaz
or rhe arrow of carnations the fire shoots off
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved
In secret, between the shadow and the soul

I love you as the plans that never blooms
But carries in itself the light of hidden flowers
Thanks to your love a certains fragrance
Risen from the earth live darkly in my body

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where
I love you straight for warly without complexities or pride
I love you because i know no other way.

Than this where I does not exist, not you
So close that your hand on my chest is my hand
So close that when your close yours eyes I fall asleep

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bonjour!

i apologize if this appears strange, but i randomly stumbled upon your blog. i am not sure if you still publish this blog or even live in Chicago any longer, but i will proceed with a small hope that you will respond.

i'm simply a 26 year-old American man (graduate student, specifically) who would very much like to find french friends in Chicago. i am not even close to being fluent in french, but i would very much like to be. so, i thought that if i could find some sort of small, french community in Chicago, i could more easily and effectively learn french. having said that, could you by chance give me some insight on where such a community might be in this city?

again, sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. i just thought that contacting a french person in Chicago might help me out a little. any tips would be wonderful!

clay

2:58 PM  
Blogger clay said...

oh, and my email address: c-sheaff@northwestern.edu

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home